Accounts Assistant – Nakuru Campus
Mount Kenya University is looking to hire an ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT to work in NAKURU CAMPUS
This position reports to the Registrar, Finance Administration and Marketing and will be responsible for assisting in the maintenance, reporting and management of the University’s finances.
Under the supervision of the Campus Accountant, the Accounts Assistant will support the Finance data processing by the preparation of documents of original entry, initial data entry and management of the document filing process.
- Receiving and processing payment requisitions.
- Receiving and processing invoices and claims and ensuring their completeness.
- Preparing bank reconciliations.
- Updating student ledgers and performing reconciliation of student accounts.
- Maintaining filing systems for accounting documents and records.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business with specialization in Accounting/Finance or its equivalent.
- CPA Part II
- 2 years’ experience at a finance position
- CPA (K)
- 1 year experience at a finance position
- Registered with a professional body
How to Apply:
Each application should be accompanied with an up to date and detailed Curriculum Vitae.
Applications should be addressed to;
The Human Resource Director,
Mount Kenya University,
Main Campus, General Kago Road,
P.O. Box 342-01000.
- Applications should be clearly marked for the position applied for.
- Electronic applications can be sent in PDF format by email to email@example.com.
- Applications must be submitted on or before 17th May, 2019.
- Mount Kenya University is an equal opportunity employer:
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
- Persons with disability are encouraged to apply.
Terms of service are provided for as per Mount Kenya University scheme of service