Senior Human Resource Officers (2 Posts)
The University wishes to recruit qualified persons to fill vacant positions for the position of Senior Human Resource Officer.
Officers will be reporting to – Director, Human Resource
Education, specialized knowledge and experience:
- Master’s degree in human resource or its equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or its equivalent
- Minimum of 7 years in a HR management position and preferably in an institution of higher learning
- Membership to a professional body in the human resource field – Certificate and professional membership of IHRM
- Proficiency in HRMIS system
Interested persons who satisfy the above requirements should submit soft copies of their applications letter, detailed curriculum vitae and scanned copies of their certificates and testimonials to the Deputy Vice-Chancellor, Administration, Planning and Institutional Advancement through email address; firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 28th September, 2018 0000 hrs EAT.
Note: Hard copy applications will not be accepted and only successful candidates will be contacted.
The Human Resources Director
Mount Kenya University
P.O. Box 342 -01000, Thika
“MKU is an equal opportunity employer.”