Senior Internal Auditor
The successful applicant shall be responsible for execution of the risk and compliance audit and performing risk assessments on key university activities and guiding management on audits.
- A Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Risk Management
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA -K)
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in finance, accounting or audit and risk management and internal controls evaluation
- Microsoft office applications added advantage
- Registration with a professional body is an added advantageAPPLICATION
Interested persons who satisfy the above requirements should submit soft copies of their applications letter, detailed curriculum vitae and scanned copies of their certificates and testimonials to the Human Resource Director through email address; firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 20th August ,2018.Note: Hard copy applications will not be accepted and only successful candidates will be contacted.
The Human Resources Director
Mount Kenya University
P.O. Box 342 -01000, Thika
“MKU is an equal opportunity employer.”